This is diary for you baby,
I am sorry for telling you things that I should never ever have, I am sorry for getting some one between us whom you hated. I am sorry for being very rude to you
Date: 14th March 09, Saturday
After you spend the last weekend with your team mates at loha-gard i was looking forward to meet you today but i knew i couldn't do it as my dad was at home and was gonna leave tonight, so i had to be at home, but i could meet you in the morning, you came i saw you, you were looking so nice in the new black tee. I could not speak to you after you were home because i know you need to sleep after working so hard at office.
I miss the times we were in Wipro where i could at least see you whenever i stood up, now i have to wait until mornings to see you and i feel very bad when you cannot come sometimes, but i understand although it may seem to you that i don't
Date: 15th March 09, Sunday
We spoke on the phone in morning our plan was to go to Bandra with other 2 people, initially i was not very happy about it but then when we started I was ok, I was happy because i had you with me, i was happy, but i did not like it when you even being with me were not speaking to me, you were tired and were not feeling very nice as you slept very late the previous night because of preetu’s birthday, I was unhappy that you were not happy being with me or you were just irritated, so i put her in between and fought with you, i am sorry about that.
when i changed to my shorts you did not like it at a glance when everyone did, but later you said that i was looking good.
while coming back i loved it when you hold me so close to you, but i was getting a sad feeling inside as i knew i will not be meeting you like this again in few days
That’s why i was not very happy with other people coming with us.

In the night you called me from Raja’s place you were so so sleepy and tired but you still insisted to talk to me, i love do it i was so touched but i understand that you have to take rest an be with your friends i do …
Date: 16th March 09, Monday
Mom said that we have to go to passport office today so i did not meet you, you called in the morning saying in a cute voice that you wanted to see me i loved it but i was so helpless as mum wants me to spend time with her. Later she told me that we will not be going out as she wants to shop for some stuff for the trip.
I could not meet you in morning as you went home early today because you had to get the Visa interview next morning.
I prayed that this time this should go through, you should get something you deserve.
I want you to move ahead a ladder of your career, i want you to be successful even if you have to be away from me for a while

No comments:
Post a Comment