19 March 2009
As i am gonno be away for a week, me and sweety decide to meet today at his place all seems to be working out right only with a little problem “Dad”, so we figured out that I will have to stay away for a while, i take some rest at my friends place, Then meet my you, we have a great time together and I was happy to take a good decision of meeting you today, I look at your VISA its beautiful.

the reason I could not hold my self and started crying was because i was thinking that you are going away from me day by day as we have limited talking on da phone and I understand that its because of your workplace, also we do not meet a lot, But I really miss you a lot. its funny cause we are still here and together, I am worried that you should not be leaving before I am back from Jabalpur.
I still miss you, your calls, your sweet face and your touch
Love you baby
No comments:
Post a Comment